Christopher DaviT: My Gay Boyfriend turned Ex Boyfriend back to Boyfriend...

His name is Christopher DaviT 
He's my Gay Boyfriend turned Ex-Boyfriend now almost back to Boyfriend status..... 
(PFF's Org Chart Coming Soon)

Yes, we all know he's PRETTY.

He's quite the entertainer, head turner and the first question I asked him was "who did your nose job".  He's a blessed half-breed of Filipino and basically White but he loves to add German, and French in there to be more "exotic". 
"Perfect Nose"

Why is Chris so special to me? 
Christopher makes me laugh when I'm sad, and makes me food when I'm hungry (Pickles for him and Haribo Gummie Cherries for me, always picks me up in his hot Audi (me=Jetta ugly stepsister), and he's a TENNIS PRO/ Entrepreneur/TV Personality/Fashion Show Director/Model. 

Come to think of it;  I have yet to get a tennis lesson! I wonder what he looks like playing tennis...heheheeh... Ladies, he may borrow your designer jeans and other articles of clothing, he's also NOTORIOUS for using all my beauty products, bronzer, mascara, luminizer and perfume (Narciso Rodriguez). Christopher DaviT may be know for many things but he will always be remembered as our 

Seattle Gay Pride 2007 Float Mascot 
Needless to say we won "Sexiest Float"
Dancing to Rhi Rhi's "Umbrella ella ella eh eh"

I'm in SF and you're in Seattle! You can make me take this down sucker! 

Now that you've gotten to know Christopher DaviT a bit... 
Get up close and personal with some of his videos. He is quite entertaining. 







YOU WERE IN MY BED WITH STREET CLOTHES?!! 
Do not leave your home unattended with these men! :)

XoXo, 
Princess Fruit Fly

*Don't judge I know I got that line from Gossip Girl...*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital